With the advent of mainstream cosmetic medical procedures, one of the most popular is Juvederm. This is a simple and non-invasive treatment that can enhance the beauty of the patient. Here are a few of the benefits.
- The results that are achieved with Juvederm are always consistent and almost immediate. The gel takes effect with only one treatment and the results are very long-lasting. Most treatments last an average of one year.
- Juvederm is considered a very safe alternative to traditional facelifts. The entire procedure takes about half an hour depending on the number of areas that the gel needs to be applied. It is administered by a licensed doctor so there are no worries of unqualified people performing the treatments.
- The recovery time is incredibly minimal. It is not uncommon for some people to have it performed during their lunch break from work.
- Juvederm has been labeled safe by both the FDA and Health Canada. It has even been deemed effective on persons of color, the first facial filler to be deemed so.
- The Juvederm treatments are virtually pain-free. There is only a small pinprick sensation, unlike the pain is associated with a traditional facelift. There is absolutely no reason for general anesthesia to be given in a treatment.
- The satisfaction rate with Juvederm is extremely high. Juvederm perfectly restores the youthfulness to the areas that it is administered. People who have undergone the treatments have commented on how happier they are with their appearance after the fact.
- There are two different types of Juvederm. These are Juverderm Ultra, which is designed for people with moderate skin issues. More severe wrinkles and lines require the use of Juvedeerm Ultra Plus. Both are safe and effective and the doctor performing the procedure will recommend which one will be needed in each individual case.
For more information about Juvederm and its many benefits, contact David K. Hiranaka M.D. D.M.D. He is experienced at administering these treatments and can answer any question that the potential Juvederm patient may have. Don’t let beauty fade just because time is advancing, contact Dr. Hiranaka today. You can also visit them on Facebook for more information.