If you are considering Botox in Fayetteville, you likely have a lot of questions about what to expect. Knowing what to expect from Botox in Fayetteville area can help you to make an informed decision. Botox is an injectable that helps to reduce the signs of aging.
Where You Go Matters
The first thing you should know about getting Botox is that the source that you choose matters. You want to choose a source that is experienced and trusted. The quality of the Botox, the placement of the injections and the quantity of Botox will all make a difference in the results. Choosing the right source is critical in getting the best results.
Other Things to Know
Once you have picked the right source there are a few things you need to know about the process and what to expect:
1. There will be an evaluation. The professional will evaluate your skin to decide about the amount of Botox you will need for the best results and the location of the injections.
2. The process itself takes minutes.
3. You can get right back to life after the procedure, there is no down time.
4. You can expect to see improvements over about 5-7 days.
5. The results can last from 5-7 months.
6. Botox is not only good for correction, but it can also be a great preventive as well.
7. There is always the potential of side effects.
This relatively painless process can take years off your face. It is typically used for forehead lines (11 lines), crow’s feet and thin lines around the mouth. When Botox is done right you will look rested and youthful. Bella Medical Aesthetics PC can give you the results that you desire through their range of services including Botox injections in Fayetteville!