Compassionate senior home care services in Orland Park, Naperville, Elmhurst, and Chicago can be requested from a team of caregivers that treat their clients like they are family members. The agency these caregivers work for offers customized home assistance for the elderly. Help for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia, help for people who are recovering from surgery, respite care, and other types of care is offered. Senior home care services in Orland Park include the following:
- Bathing and grooming assistance. Help with going to the bathroom and help with dressing. Assistance with exercising and walking is also given.
- Meal planning and meal preparation are tasks the caregivers provide help with.
- Management of medications is offered.
- Light housekeeping is performed by the caregivers. Doing the laundry, washing the dishes, going food shopping, walking the dog, and other tasks are also done by the caregiver in charge.
- Transportation for the client is provided. A caregiver will take an elderly client to the grocery store, to the mall, and to doctor appointments.
- Companionship is an important service, and a service the caregivers provide with compassion and a smile. The caregivers at this agency make their clients happy by keeping them company.
If you would like to hire Home & Hearth Caregivers to take care of a loved one at home, call 1-800-349-0663. This agency provides the best home care for seniors in the Chicago area and nearby counties. Get an in-home assessment that’s free of charge. To schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, contact Home & Hearth Caregivers today.