If you a pet lover and are looking for a business to invest your time and money in, perhaps you should consider a pet boarding franchise. Doggy daycare facilities are becoming more and more popular as pet owners realize the benefits to their pets and themselves.
Here are five things to know about this business:
- You’ll love your job. If you are passionate about the nature of your job, working at a doggie daycare is like you’re not working at all.
- Owning a franchise means that you can be your own boss.
- It’s a fast-earning business. You can earn back your investment in as little as 2-3 months.
- Like the saying goes, “location, location, location.” To have a successful pet boarding franchise, you must choose a location that is going to support your business, such as the cost of facilities, equipment, employees and the income of the community you plan to do business in.
- As a franchisee, you will have the backing of a large organization that can offer the kind of benefits that only a big organization can.
Steps to Franchise
If you want to be part of an animal boarding franchise, there are a few steps that you must go through. First of all, is the initial investment of money that you will need to purchase a franchise license. You will have to submit an application to become a franchisee, after which the franchise group will review your application, financial backing and chosen location.
Where to Franchise
K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel for pets offers excellent opportunities to open your own pet daycare. K9 Franchise was first started in 1999 by pet lovers who identified the need for a safe, fun place for pet owners to leave their pets while they are at work or out of town. K9 Resorts Daycare has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine and The Street. They have repeatedly been rated as the #1 pet care facility. They are headquartered in New Jersey and can teach you all about opening your own pet boarding franchise. For more information contact them at (908) 899-PETS.